Huge Amount of New Stock in Shop!



Have spent this week mostly gearing up for the huge overhaul in the shop!! I am really excited with some of the fab new pieces and I hope you love them too! Theres loads of new additions to the Classic Wire wrapped range, and now a whole section dedicated to all the uber rare pieces of stuff I find too, perfect for a special gift, as well as a whole new range of sparkly sea glass and sea pottery pieces that I will be adding to as the summer draws near!!!
If that isn't enough there is also a great clearance sale of all the old pieces of stock with crazyyyyyyyy prices!!! Snap up a bargain while you can!!!
Here are some snaps of my favourite pieces....click on any product to view it in the shop!


Goodbye, untill next time!!!

Comments

  1. Wow~ sounds like you've been super busy, good for you! I love that necklace in the top photo, so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Yes that one is defo my favourite one in the new collection, it goes with everything and as always, I love a bit of beach bling! Thanks for becoming a fan on facebook!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts