Moving

Been a bit quiet on the blog front as I've been moving into a new flat, we are on the property ladder at last horay!!! This move also coinsided with a Makers Boutique Market I was running, so it's been a bit chaotic!!! If I never see a cardboard box again it will be too soon, can't believe how much stuff I own!!!
Anyway, here are some photos of the last week, in no order...!



Steve bought me lillies, looked fab when they flowered!!!



Me n liv went shopping, and found a weird catapillar with a horn on the pavement!!! Never seen one before!!!









Makers modelling Lizzie Lock Hats!!! Google her!!! It's hatastic!!!



Makers Boutique had it's first Rabbit rock up!!!





Cramming the car full of our pocessions!!!






Tea!!!!
Goodbye, untill next time!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts