Special find today

Downloaded a new app so I can blog on my mobile...woo!
I decided to potter down t'beach this evening...I am not having a good day in the foot department today as a huge wave came in and went right over my wellingtons and I had to squelch all the way home!
Was worth getting wet though, as I found this beaut!!! Just shows there still is some treasure down there. This piece is very old, white opaque milk glass on one side and a stunning mottled multicolour on the other, never found one this big, even though it looks tiny!!!




Even Bean was interested!!!




Probably came from the top of an old vase judging by the curved shape. Very happy indeed!
Now curled up on the Sofa with a cup of Earl Grey Tea. Mmmmn...




Goodbye, untill next time!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts