New work...and busy weekend!

Had a brilliant day at the Artists & Makers fair in Lewes on saturday. I got to meet loads of new faces, see old friends from markets past and I also saw loads of fantastic new artists too. The event is an annual fundraiser for the local school so I hope they raised alot of money. Its always interesting to sell at a venue I'm not organizing, it's a different, all round more relaxing experience! I sold out of several collections I brought with me which was amazing and my Sterling Silver range went down really well too, overall a very successful day! I can't believe I didn't take ONE photo! I even had fairylights powered by battery, it was very christmas-sy! The shops been busy online too so been feverishly trying to make make make again this week.
Just about to list these and loads more in the shop...
Willow Stars - Sea Pottery Shards Necklace

Chunky Dark Aqua Swirl Sea Glass Necklace

Unusual ridged Rare Cobalt Blue Sea Glass with silver swirl...

Teeny tiny rare Cobalt blue sea glass necklace, the cobalt glass originally came from old medicine bottles.

The exhibition at Brighton sea front is running untill 23rd December which will be stocking all my new work if you are in the East Sussex region, and I will also be at the Makers Boutique at Brighton Unitarian Church on 22nd December if you need some last minute Christmas presents there will be over 30 local artists and designers showcasing their wares, and of course, tasty cake! 

Hope you had a fab weekend!
Goodbye, untill next time!

Comments

Popular Posts