Brighton Sheffield Brighton

Had a good weekend in the sun, I spent Friday in Brighton, Saturday in Sheffield for my mates 1950's evening she organised and then back in Brighton for drinking on the beach and eating takeaway pizza, mmm!!
Haven't been enjoying the sun as much as I would like tho, sigh!!! Have made up some new pieces of jewellery (more wirewrapped jewellery) and confirmed a stall I'm doing at Komedia in Brighton next Saturday 5th June, which is good as I have done a fair since Christmas now, anyhoo here are some of some photos from my mates beautiful garden in Sheffield, I'm so Jealous McV!!









Obligatory tea - Lord Nelson Earl Grey!!!



















































Ps I didnt eat all that Pizza!

Goodbye untill next time!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Comments

Popular Posts