Even more new additions....

If anyone who is reading this, is an artist of whatever medium, I am sure at some point you will turn around and think..."I don't want to sell this!"
After making up a few new jazzy pendants for the shop I couldn't part with this delightful chunky pieces of unusual grey sea glass, and I am currently wearing it right now...I am addicted to blues and greys and this colour kind of hits both of my favourite hues on the mark...

Anyway, I hope you can find a pendant that you can't part with in the shop too! Theres a whole rainbow of choice!!!!



I will be doing a competition later this week for a beautiful deep dark forest green piece of sea glass...so stay tuned for that...
Click the photos to view the new items!!! Enjoy and Goodbye, untill next time!

Comments

Popular Posts