Month of extreme

Well it's been a while since I updated my blog, last on the agenda was the Makers Boutique Winter Market that me & Katy organized. The event was a huge sucess with lots of sales in the beautiful church of St Nicholas, apparently the oldest church in Brighton, built in the 14th Century!!! We plan to hold another in the new year, hopefully in Febuary, so watch this space!!!






















































One reason I slipped off the radar is because I have moved too! The perils of renting have reared their ugly head and unfortunately our landlords realised what a fantastic flat we had and moved back in!!! Boo!!
I am very upset to leave and also did not realise how much crap I own!!! Moving crates full of sea glass (essentials!!!) down 4 flights of stairs and up 5 is no mean feat and we were lucky on moving day to have loads of friends help out, some of the boys had the power of ten tigers!!!!
























Broken Steve!!! Feel his pain!

Also been busy making stock for the biggest event for me every year, the Lewes Artists & Makers Event at the Foundry Gallery in Lewes. Loads of new pieces and even some rad new cushions!!! It's on tomorrow (Saturday) so if your in the area checkity check it out!!! If you can brave the snow that it!! Fingers crossed I get there!!!






Talking of snow, I found this guy outside my front door yesterday!! Goodbye, untill next time!!!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts