New Stock on Etsy & Folksy

For those of you peeps that are savvy handmade shoppers I am sure you are aware of Etsy & Folksy, two online marketplaces where you can browse independent designers and small creative businesses wares. Whilst the sale is going on in the main shop I am uploading lots of new items into these stores too. I will be updating the main shop in due course but untill then you can checkity check it out here...Folksy (UK site) and Etsy (USA)
Heres some photographic evidence of whats going on...
Heres a brilliant photo of Buster (The Long one) I found when I downloaded some photos off Steves camera, He took it when we were down in Kernow for Christmas. We were at one of our favourite places...but strangley unknown on the tourist circuit...the Clay tips outside St.Austell.
It had snowed and there was an icy path weaving through the pits. In quite alot of the photos Sausage does look like he is giving Steve an Evil look of discust (I experienced the same look from my flatmates cat Clyde the other day when I woke him up to drape a necklace on him and take photos, he was not impressed!!!). Dammmm he looks dapper in that coat!!!





Goodbye, untill next time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts