Ahoy!

Hmm well kind of neglected my blog a bit recently, mainly because there is no time and its the busiest time of the year!!!! ARGHHHH! (I feel like most of my sentences end with arghhhhhh!!!! at the moment!) Anyway, lots going on, had a fantastic show at Artists & Makers in Lewes, record sales again, so looking forward to next year already!

Heres me next to a lovely guy called Mark, an artist, who I was placed next to at Artists & Makers, we bonded over a mutual love of mulled wine and Posca pens! I'm actually making a necklace for a customer in this photo above.

Also good old Brighton Fishing Quarter Exhibition has been in Full Swing again and will be untill 21st December. We've actually been really lucky with the weather and I haven't even brought my hot water bottle to work yet, touch wood, (Although have been dropping many hints to Steve I want a Gabrielle Vary Hot water bottle cover for Xmas!) 

As usual as I have my work on show, Driftwood boats galore and my usual wire wrapped jewellery, aswell as some new driftwood pieces (more on that below!) 
 Heres a small selection of the artists we have at the current Makers Boutique Exhibition at Brighton Fishing Quarter... (there are 20 in total so please pop in and say Hi if your rom pom pomming along the seafront!) Were open every Friday, Saturday and Sunday untill 21st December. 
 The fabulous Miss Dufton of Dinah&Co - Handmade Jewellery 

Beautiful and unusual stained glass and found objects by Naomi Frances...

 Screenprinted birds by the lovely Liz Toole...
 LOVE Jorunn's beautiful textural wooly work, I snapped up her scarf on the mannequin in grey and its keep my neck toasty and warm whilst manning the gallery! By Nnuroj
Mann & Moon - Just got Bean a custom fit Brown and teal leather and collar by them, and he has been parading round in it, he looks so swish! 

Trynka - Gorgeous Sterling silver geometric Jewellery, another Christmas present I have been banging on about in the hope I get a pale blue box for Christmas! Not a Tiffany box by the way, YAWNNNNN, A TRYNKA box please! (or two?!) 


 A lovely lady called Lisa from Lisa with Love, turned up to the Makers Boutique Craft Fair in November to give me this which she made! I love it so much! What a cool gift!


Also here are my new driftwood pieces, which involve lots of drilling and Steve yelling at me because there is sawdust everywhere and "don't make holes in the carpet!!!" "do you have to drill that there?!!!" "are you going to hoover the sawdust up or not?!" I think they are fabulous!!! Have listed some of them in my shop, other pieces shown have already sold. I love the black vintage crystals too they are so sparkly, I love a bit of glittery sparkle! 

SOLD - Driftwood & Silver necklace


Driftwood, silver & Vintage crystal necklace




Coral, vintage chandelier crystal, silver, coral (collected by myself sustainably!), faux pearl & driftwood
My current fav - driftwood, vintage crystal, faux pearl & silver necklace. 

Sold - Driftwood & Crystal necklace
Driftwood, crystal, silver and bubble shell necklace. 

Unusual vintage brass chandelier chain, clay pipe & vintage crystal necklace. 


 Also listed some new pendants in the shop... 
Terracotta and blue glaze sea pottery pendant

Light blue willow shard sea pottery necklace

Roman Flower sea pottery necklace

Little Olive - green sea glass necklace

Goodbye, untill next time!




















Comments

Popular Posts