I want a sharks head


This sharks head is garish and unslightly, and I love it so much! I want a massive massive massive fibreglass shark hanging from my ceiling or bursting out of my wall!
I have a love hate relationship with sharks, I find them very scary, yet very interesting complex creatures.
I never really buy stuff to go in my house, I just accumulate random things, so if I had a spare million pounds, I would defo invest it in this! In fact, i would push the boat out and get the £1000 8ft great white shark,
Ahhh the tack
see more random things in fibreglass here

Heres wishing I get one for my birthday!

Comments

  1. Oooh my local florists are selling something very similar (they sell garden ornaments too). It's really scary to walk past when they've got it on the pavement outside the shop!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts