Ice cream colours

Been noticing more and more people wearing chalky colours in Brighton at the moment and the sun is still shining, I've been sat with the window open all day making more pastel & neutral coloured necklaces. I will post these online tomorrow, but in the meantime here are some new photos of pieces currently for sale...







Getting a parcel together for my best friend who is travelling at the moment, currently in New Zealand. It's hard deciding what to send due to her new hobo-like lifestyle (carrying her lifes belongings on her back. When she turned up here before she got her flight I swear her bag was bigger than her!).
If I was away from England I would want Cadburys chocolate, Lady Grey tea, Vogue and maybe some good cheddar!

Goodbye, untill next time!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts