Playgroup & Brunswick

As I said before I had been busy doing some festivals, first up was Playgroup, a chilled festival just outside Tunbridge wells....




Me and Katy, aka the Baglady of Brighton!!!



Lots of random pianos scattered about for people to tinkle on....



This tree was beautiful, lots of lamps and picture frames and oddities hanging from the branches....


No mud at this festival, even tho it did tip it down most of the weekend!


Here we are at Brunswick festival now, we had a lovely double gazebo and I was selling alongside Katy and Sandra (who makes flipflops) and Gail, another talented artist. Weekend was great fun but I was not impressed with the rain, it didn't again stop all weekend, and then brighton-ed up monday morning, typical!!!!
I am not a good all season market trader!!!! I like sun sun sun not rain rain rain!



Had lots of visitors to the stand, meet Alfie!!!



Some of my work.... the box canvases are some new artlines I have been working on, painting on driftwood and wood that I find...

Katies lovely bags....


Goodbye, untill next time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts