On the road again...

Well, it's been hectic since I got back from Croatia (special post coming soon!) and I've been busy getting back in the loop, doing custom orders and planning my next trade events,
BUT I am on my way to Suffolk right now for a friends wedding which I am very excited about!!!











It's weird being back in the UK as I feel like I've missed that transistional period as the seasons change and it feels very much like Autumn now, too chilly for bare legs, too dark too early and too much desire to eat comfort foods (first night back I made a round of pasties for the flat! Best yet apparently!) but at least the sun is still out and it's not started raining cats and dogs!!!!


I'm wearing my "on the rocks" necklace above over my mahoosive jumper and a necklace by one of my favourite designers, Wapa (look her up on Etsy, she does AMAZING mugs and pots and tealights too) the necklace I'm wearing of hers is based on plankton and it goes with everything, infact it's the only ever necklace I wear that I didn't design!!! I love the fact it's unglazed too so it feels very organic like alot of the sea pottery I find but very delicate too.
Anyway I have also been busy designing all my new autumn pieces too so there should be more live in the shop soon, the "on the rocks" necklace is available in the shop now so if you haven't checked out the new pieces do so now!!!
Fingers crossed no one spills redwine on my dress tomorrow, I made an impromptu guest appearance at the stag due and promptly had my vino tipped all down my dress, thanks guys!!!!
Have a good weekend,

Goodbye, untill next time!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts