Catching up...


Been very busy with many custom orders at the moment and catching up on wholesale orders too. I have just spent the day making up some new pieces for Charlestown Gallery, run by my ickle friend Gemma. My periwinkle shell earrings have been going very well at craft fairs and I have almost sold out, so I made up a fresh batch to send her. These will be launching in the shop soon, which brings me on to my next update. As of Monday there will be lots of new pieces in the shop as I have been working on a new online batch of jewellery for a while too. As well as launching ym new driftwood boats too! (pictured above).

Remnants of a Fondant Fancy on the plate...


Some new pieces half made up!


New bracelets for Charlestown Gallery...



Goodbye! Untill next time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts