Katy's Shop...

Been doing some DIY today...was looking at our HIDEOUS fireplace. Its so SO SO gross!!! So I have been on a bit of a mission to change that today, will post some images later this week. In the meantime I thought I would share some photos from my trip recently to see Kate @ The Makers Boutique Studio Shop, Pratts Market, Hayle, Cornwall. Heres Sausage tired in the morning, he is so lazy!!!


Some of the best Pasties ever...



Beautiful Beetles outside Pasty shop...


Pasties as big as YOUR HEAD! Seriously, this is no camera trickery! And this is a medium!!!


Kates Shop....


Some her her wares, like these fab upcycled lamps she's made with vintage lace....



Beach Shack Project!!!! Kate rescued this fab display from a woodpile, it was from an old gyspy caravan that was being restored. I think its a great backdrop for my jewellery and I am hassling her to get me some more for displaying my own work at craft fairs...






Cute Sausage, probably wants some Pasty...He loves Pasty!

Goodbye, untill next time!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts