Thomas Paul

Been a while since the last post, I have been working like a beast organizing an Open House as part of the Brighton Fringe Festival and the Open House season. Aswell as curating this as part of Makers Boutique and selecting some fabulous local designers who created stock based around a seaside theme, I have been busy developing my stock and creating this for the Open House too. The website is in the process of being updated too, with sneak peaks at my new ranges, but in the meantime I have been dying to blog about my new favourite designer...

I am currently mildly obsessed with Thomas Paul...Found him when I was looking for shower curtains, trust me to fall in love with a shower curtain completely out of my price range! I have been exploring his site and have decided I could want for nothing more than to spend the rest of my days collecting his designs, especially the nautical themed ones. I am now happily dreaming of a hypothetical world where I am coveting all of his merchandise...





I would wear these scarves and brooches...



 I would have this amazing bed spread to wake up in, would have to try extra specially hard not to spill excessive amounts of Earl Grey on it!!!
 I would buy all of his cushions and scatter them on every sit-able surface!!!











 I would eat all my meals off this plate....

 Wash all me china with these tea towels!

 I would dry my feet on this fab bath mat!!!
 I could even quite happily get married on a beach wearing this!!! 

  


Goodbye, untill next time...!

Comments

Popular Posts