Whats new...

Haven't blogged in a while, had a multitude of guests staying over the past week plus getting my stock together for an exhibition at Brighton Fishing Quarter Gallery that I'm curating, and getting stock ready for a new shop I'm part of in Hayle, Cornwall, more on that later!!!!

If your in Brighton between 20th september- 15th October pop down and check it out, full details can be found here...

Here are some artists exhibiting:



Spencer from Petting Zoo



 Jude from Jessies Jumbles


 Lisa from Lubilou




David Meeking Art

Its very exciting, I'm really looking forward to working on the seafront for a month, I hope the weather holds up! We did it in December last year and I don't think I've ever been that cold!  

Heres some more photos from recently...

 New Blue Suede Shoes, LOVE these!


 Gem and Wes visited, strolling along the seafront in the sun! 


  Bean enjoying a walk in The Downs...


 The Pavilion, first time I've seen it without the Scaffolding since I moved here about 7 years ago!



Tall Sunflowers planted outside someones house.


Goodbye, untill next time...


Comments

Popular Posts