Recently I have mostly been...

Been eating cake, yeah, I know, predictable! But more cake than usual! Its been my sister and Steves birthday (they helpfully have their birthdays one day after eachother) and I made Steve an awesome chocolate & raspberry brownie, even Steve was impressed he's a bit of a food snob and mostly humours my creations! And my lovely friend Niall said they were the best brownies he's ever tasted, now, even if he's lying I dont care as its given me a baking boost so yesterday I made white chocolate, pistachio and lime brownies, which were also sucessful! Yey! I have no photographs they were demolished pretty fast! My sister was just sat there with a fork eating it out the tin!


Macarons! Mojito flavour was the best, lime with a mint jelly inside AWESOME! We only ordered 2 but because we had to wait 5 minutes they gave us 2 more for free! I would quite happily stand outside all day if I got free Macarons every 5 minutes!


Chocolate Brownie n clotted cream by Talk of Tea!


We both had green tea for a change which we never do! I had gunpowder which I love, smoked green tea Mmmm...


And my favourite chocolate orange cake @ Ground


My beautiful sister on her birthday...


Steve found this fabulous letterpress tray outside the flat and brought it in for me, I have trained him well! Love urban street combing! It was a great display for my brooches at the Makers Boutique Craft Fair on saturday...


The fab Liz Toole and her lino cut prints. I tried lino cutting the other day, got my old kit out thinking "why don't I do this more often?" after 5 minutes I'd sliced my finger open with the lino cutter (went right under my nail!) it promptly got put away again! I have much respect for artists that have mastered this!


Talk of Tea (the tearoom i always go on about) have kindly agreed to run the cafe this year at the Makers Boutique which means tasty food and tasty cake and tasty tea, they do the best Earl Grey in Brighton!


The room is usually used for playgroup so we have to do ALOT of interior styling to make it look not-like-a-playgroup!


Sunset....


Top News in Brighton!!!


Benedict Bean found some broccoli and wouldnt let it go, carried it round for ages! Weird dog!







Goodbye, untill next time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts