I'm back again like the renegade master power to the people

Well, I've been a bit slack, but I have been busy! Firstly I have moved, which is very exciting. I have gone from horrible student style damp dark mouldly basement flat infested with pigeons to a beautiful new bright airy flat in Brunswick square, brighton, SCORE! I have a lovely room that I am now working in which overlooks the square and I CAN SEE THE SEA!!! Having been brought up in Cornwall the sea is very important to me so the fact that I can now see it out my window is such a treat! I love looking out the window to see what colour it is that day, it was a very strange bright turquoise and black the other day, reminded me of an old cartoon I used to watch called the pirates of dark water.
I was reading Vogue June 2009 (yes, I know, its a bit past that now but it takes me ages to read!) and there was an interesting fashion shoot called "Indian Summer" featuring Daria Werbowy. She was wearing a rather bedraggled looking hemp bangle in all the shots and it wasn't credited in the photos so I guess it must have been the models! Good one Daria! Its nice to see the hemp revival going strong and set against all the couture glamour of the vogue shoot, it lends a certain laid back elegance to the models, but then, I'm probably the only person focused on the bangle and not the clothes! haha! that hat is a joke thought, I wouldn't wear it if someone paid me! haha!
Also, I have just signed up with poppytalk handmade, the online curated gallery by Poppytalk. If you haven't heard of poppytalk then, tut tut! Its pretty much the biggest art and craft blog online and I've had so much good feedback. Horay!
Please check out my "gallery" if you get a chance http://www.poppytalkhandmade.com/gallery126
Goodbye, untill next time!!!

Comments

Popular Posts