Remember that snowman I posted yesterday...

Well, here he is today...



Mwh ha ha, the snow has melted and that meant one thing...Lewes was on!!!
The craft fair in Lewes was amazing, as always, so many lovely handmade things, I went a bit nuts at one ceramic stall and bought four pieces, including a milk jug, one of those random things I've always wanted to complete my tea experience!!!
Here are some photos of my stall, you can see my fab new seagul & west pier cushions, I designed the image myself and had the material printed by a brill company called Spoonflower. One went to a happy new home today which I was very pleased about.




















I loved all the chairs revamped by Lizzy Rose, they have all been reupholstered in amazing vintage and reclaimed materials, I would love to commission her to revamp our tired old sofa so I'm sure if I badger Steve enough he may agree, he thought the chairs looked a bit "Alice in Wonderland" but I think that is a perfect theme to emulate!!!


So to recap lots of tea, lots of cake and lots of sales makes me a happy bunny!! Goodbye, untill next time!!!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts