Day 2 in the sun...

Duporth Beach...



Pastyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!








Sea was sparkling...


Ahoy Thar!!!!!


Made three new necklaces on the Beach...perfect place to work on a hot day!








Took them back down to Gems Gallery...heres me cabinet stocked to the Brim! Checkity check out her gallery if your in Charlestown, Cornwall, I am biased but its so fabulous!
www.charlestowngallery.co.uk


Heres my beautiful small Gem, shes so cute and a very talented artist, and also runs Charlestown Gallery.


Here is a teeny tiny selection of her work...these handmade badges are so sweet! I'm also loving this new image she's illustrated, i want her feather headress so bad!!! Everyone needs a feather headress in their lives!!!!




Check out her Flickr for a much bigger selection of her work...
www.flickr.com/people/gemmaausten/


Goodbye, untill next time!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts