Star Jewellery

Internet back now, praise the lord! Been busy photographing and editting photos for shop but heres a sneak preview of some of my new products. I am a bit obsessed with wirewrapping the sea glass with a "star" motif at the moment, and they sold well at the Open House during May and at the Makers Boutique markets in Brighton, spurring me on further...






I love this one, so dainty, can't really make out the design of the necklace very well in this one, but I have taken these to show perspective, here it is below...the pieces are so teeny tiny!






Starting from £8 for a pendant on chain / Brooch / bracelet.
Taking me dad out for fathers day tomorrow so expect them all in the shop on Monday, hope you like :-)
Goodbye, untill next time!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts