Seagul Queen

Made this head dress for a party at the weekend, I'm not a big fan of fancy dress as I just want to go to an event dressed as me, not a UFO or a turtle or a cowgirl etc. The theme was pretty vague so I decided to make a massive head dress out of all the seagul feathers I've collected. Its been on the agenda for a while so I thought its now or never! Its made out of feathers, wire wrapped sea glass, reclaimed fishing nylon from the beach, shells, swarovski crystals and hemp, and I wore a super sparkly sequin dress and some of my shell studs. I'm thinking of making more of these for the shop as I was so pleased with the end result, and it also looks fab on a tophat too!



Goodbye, untill next time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts